After the death of a loved one dealing with the entire contents of a home, and a life time of possessions, can be overwhelming.
Hospice of the East Bay Estate Sales (HEB Estate Sales),formerly known as Diablo Appraisal and Estate Sales, is an estate sale and liquidation service that manages and coordinates your entire estate and provides you with a tax benefit by sharing the profits from the sale with Hospice of the East Bay. We provide caring and trained professionals that can help you handle the entire process making the seemingly impossible, attainable.
- Assess each item’s value
- Advertise the sale through multiple channels
- Organize and display your estate items
- Provide security before, during and after the sale
- Run the estate sale smoothly and professionally
- Take unsold items to Hospice of the East Bay thrift stores and families are provided with a tax deductible receipt
- Clear out the house at the end of the sale
- Leave the house empty and ready for cleaning
Everything will be handled for you, and best of all you won’t even need to be present! Families are provided with guaranteed honest, efficient and reliable service.
“You guys have helped me and my family through these hard and stressful days. You have made my life so much easier. I would recommend you to anyone I know that is in need of an Estate Sale. Thank you.”
~ Kathy, Concord Estate Sale
HEB Estate Sales was established in 2001 for families requesting help selling the contents of their homes. Funds generated from the sale help benefit the patients and families in the care of Hospice of the East Bay. Please call Patricia Wright at (925) 887-5678 or email her at:
for further information.