Working for HospiceChanged My Life.
“I’ve always felt a connection to caring for end-of-life patients. When I got a job at Hospice East Bay, I knew I had landed exactly where I needed to be.”
— Courtenay, RN Inpatient Facility
Make a real difference in people’s lives,including your own:
- Scheduling flexibility and one-on-one care in patients’ homes
- Certified as a “Great Place to Work”
- Quality scores that beat the national average
- Bruns House: the only inpatient hospice facility in Bay Area
- Up to 27 days of PTO per year
- Investing in your future: 403b + 100% employer matching
- Benefits: 100% paid medical, vision, and dental with HSA account
See our job listings
As a community based organization, caring for patients and their families is what we’re all about.
We are proud to announce that Hospice East Bay has been voted a “Great Place To Work”! The certification process considered more than 1,000 employee surveys from across Hospice East Bay’s locations. Great Place to Work, an independent research and consulting firm, evaluated more than 60 elements of team members’ experience on the job. These included employee pride in the organization’s community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.